Mayday.ai is a centralized and artificial intelligence-based platform providing real time and near real time disaster & incident information services. We provide early warning and two-way communication services within the same ecosystem by leveraging Satellite Imagery (Geostationary, Polar), Camera Imagery, 911, as well as Social Media Sentiment analysis.
Our mission is to help save lives, reduce costs & effects of disasters, and democratize pertinent disaster information when needed most. Our service offerings are available for Governmental Agencies, First Response, Insurance, Utility, & Residential Subscribers.
- Grow Mayday.ai’s presence across social media platforms by expanding social post reach, attracting new followers and consistently engaging current and new followers
- Create and post social media content for the social media platforms, including developing strategies and calendars for specific campaigns for both owned and paid media. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create social media content and plan promotion of announcements, programs, or projects
- Track and analyze metrics for the social media efforts, advising on improvements and enhancements to the various approaches. Create various internal and external reports for campaign fulfillment requirements and other reporting requirements
- Write and design as needed e-blasts, web sites, newsletters, articles, invites, as well as digital channels
- Deliver on other marketing & communication duties or responsibilities as may be assigned
- 3+ years of experience in social media & marketing
- A folio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media, including digital.
- Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize.
- Growing relevant followers & engaging with users
- Finding industry influencers
- Monitoring and responding to brand mention & communicating our corporate message.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize to hit deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – fast friends with anybody
- Photoshop experience
- Hootsuite (or other social media aggregation platforms) experience