Mayday.ai is a centralized and artificial intelligence-based platform providing real time and near real time disaster & incident information services. We provide early warning and two-way communication services within the same ecosystem by leveraging Satellite Imagery (Geostationary, Polar), Camera Imagery, 911, as well as Social Media Sentiment analysis.
Our mission is to help save lives, reduce costs & effects of disasters, and democratize pertinent disaster information when needed most. Our service offerings are available for Governmental Agencies, First Response, Insurance, Utility, & Residential Subscribers.
- Perform end-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance
- Provide input to the technology leadership, project management and account teams to define deliverables and timelines
- Experiment with new technology development
- 4+ years developing website and mobile applications for GIS & Space Industry
- Understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, database systems, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies on the front and back end through self-study, blogs, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Always have quality in mind, employing community accepted testing principles, best practices and tooling
- Thrive in a highly collaborative company environment where agility is paramount
- You push for better Development Practices, better Code, better Solutions