Mayday.ai is a centralized and artificial intelligence-based platform providing real time and near real time disaster & incident information services. We provide early warning and two-way communication services within the same ecosystem by leveraging Satellite Imagery (Geostationary, Polar), Camera Imagery, 911, as well as Social Media Sentiment analysis.
Our mission is to help save lives, reduce costs & effects of disasters, and democratize pertinent disaster information when needed most. Our service offerings are available for Governmental Agencies, First Response, Insurance, Utility, & Residential Subscribers.
- Monitor events using Mayday.ai’s software, initiate internal or emergency response based on defined criteria, accurately capture event information, confirm accuracy of data recorded in the event details
- Handle inbound telephone calls related to events / customer requests and transferring calls as required.
- Process events in a timely manner and within defined time intervals
- Place outbound calls relating to events received. This includes calls to government agencies, first responders, insurance, utility and civilians, and other entities as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (Nice to have)
- Previous experience in a call centre/dispatch environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers’ specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team